Friday, September 25, 2009

This week so far.

Four plane trips and three restaurants later, it's obvious to me not everyone got the memo.  I, along with medical professionals, would prefer you sneeze into your shirtsleeve or a tissue -- not into common breathing space. I, along with Mr. Clean, would prefer you wipe the soy sauce off your restaurant wall, pick the crumbs out of your chair cushion cracks and check the orange juice for floaty things before serving. I, along with anti-mucites, would prefer you not wipe your nose or my nose with any part of your hand while preparing our chai lattes. On a positive note, hand sanitizing dispensers are being strategically positioned in places that care. Hand sanitizer is a great alternative when soap and water isn't available. Not so practical if you need to take a bath.

1 comment: