Wednesday, September 23, 2009

There's a little swine in everyone.

This little piggy went to market. This little piggy went home. This little piggy is being blamed for Swine Flu. And now everyone is paranoid. Welcome to my world. The biggest, breakthrough advice medical experts are giving is, "Wash your hands." And may I add, once you have, don't pick the sleep out of your eye.

Traveling on airplanes is always of some concern. Close proximity. Recycled air. Sweat pants. When people sneeze, they don't always sneeze into a tissue or shirtsleeve -- preferably your own shirt. Sometimes they'll sneeze right into the newspaper the flight attendant has handed them. A newspaper that could eventually find its way to you. Right Mr.-Businessman-Seated-In-1A? In addition to cleaning armrests, seatbelts and the TV screen with hand sanitizer and saying no to public reading material, I use Saline Mist by Otrivin to help ward off any circulating nasties. And when I'm feeling particularly at risk, I wear my string of garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment