Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Beach Tree has a hold on me.

I was very much enjoying the wine list at the Beach Tree at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai when Brian, Assistant Restaurant Manager and former heartthrob at Four Seasons Palo Alto asked me if I would enjoy a margarita with a twist. He told me he could incorporate the chardonnay I was drinking into a margarita recipe that only he knew how to make. Perfect. I was looking for the hygiene lesson in the Making of the Margarita and there was none. It is the weekend after all. Shoots. This is Pidgin (Hawaiian slang for, "I concur." "I acknowledge.") Thank you Kawika. Thank you Tom. Hit.

3 comments:

  1. Bryan would like this job. Are they hiring?

    (he looks like...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, it's spelled pidgin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Brendan. As penance I will clean pigeon droppings off park benches.

    ReplyDelete