Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oopsy daisy.

Perhaps, just perhaps, in my quest for clean I used too much toilet paper. At the precise moment it became clear the toilet was plugged my husband received an urgent phone call from the bran muffin he ate for breakfast. He wasn't amused because he hasn't had to sit on a public throne in years. BTW, he is no longer my husband. After he left, I called housekeeping who immediately sent engineering to my charming room in the historic building at The Fairmont San Francisco. The gentleman with plunger in hand was clearly relieved he only had to contend with a roll of toilet paper in the basin. He did so quickly and efficiently. Overflow is another reason you should never walk around barefoot in public spaces. To the hotel's credit they didn't cut me off from toilet paper or tissue. Hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment