Friday, January 22, 2010

You dropped something.

In the lovely Presidio, an area of San Francisco bundled high in the hills, you're less likely to see unwashed trinkets on the street. Having said that, my brother and I trekked up a steep 90-degree hill only to stumble upon a filthy pair of underwear wrapped in a ski jacket. As HH's correspondents we were thrilled at the sight of matter-out-of-place. Zach warned, "Eww, disgusting. Don't get too close!!!" I replied, "When it comes to capturing hygiene mishaps our job is to be bold, not wimpy. So here hold my purse." With that, I leaned in to snap this photo. Some say, "You're never fully dressed without a smile." HH and her children say "If you're undergarments aren't clean, or worse, dirty and left on a curbside for all to see, your smile can't save you." 

By Alexa (& Zach)

No comments:

Post a Comment