Friday, December 4, 2009

What's right with this picture?

I apologize in advance, but I don't remember this adorable dog's name. I do, however, remember his manners. I met him at the Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market in San Francisco. What impressed me most about him was he kept his saliva where it belongs -- in the privacy of his mouth. He managed this despite a hot day, food scraps on the ground and being in the presence of a bitch. According to some, that would be me. Two-legged creatures who create obstacle courses on pavement with their phlegm should take a cue from him. Yet another reason not to wear outside shoes inside.

2 comments:

  1. I'd risk doggy saliva to kiss that adorable mug.. oh those french

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed!!! Phlegm artists belong with the pigeons. Dogs are way cooler and never spit. How is this dogs drooling factor when tested with steak?

    ReplyDelete