Monday, July 26, 2010

Relax everyone.

Hygiene should never rest. For obvious reasons. Superbugs. H1N1. Spinach salad with E. coli on the side. HOWEVER, The Hygiene Hunter, from time to time, does need a break. Hahaha! No, that is not me inside the tent. Although this is what I would do if it were. I would take my shoes off. Although mine would have heels. Which I am guessing are impractical in the wild. I have sent my husband away on a Hygiene Hunting Mission. He has two weeks to impress me with his observations. Over to him ...

- The Hygiene Hunter

I'm on my way to the west coast of Canada and decided enroute to visit some friends who live on the Shuswap Lake. They took me up the lake to a campground that's only accessible by boat. Even so, the Gau family is remarkably civilized... no shoes are allowed inside their tents. No cooking without a dose of hand sani first. Gwyneth lost her bottle. I gave her some of mine. Chivalry is still alive. Germs not so much.

- The Hygiene Hunter's Husband

1 comment:

  1. "I would take my shoes off. Although mine would have heels. Which I am guessing are impractical in the wild."

    This has been going through my head for a couple of days now. So funny. So Eva. I wish I too could only "guess" about what it's like in the wild.

    ReplyDelete