Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I am at your front door.

Dear Psychic Shana:

With all due respect, I do not mean to question your abilities, but I am standing outside your building. Have been for a very long time. Waiting for you to let me in. I thought I would drop in unannounced. Me being The Hygiene Hunter, I would prefer not to press your communal buzzer. You being a psychic, I thought you would be on top of that. I have some very important questions to ask of you. Do the chefs at the restaurants I frequent always wash their hands properly? What percentage of women who ride in taxis wear low-rise denim? How many people have had to touch your buzzer to be let in?

Still Waiting,


The Hygiene Hunter

1 comment:

  1. Until now I had appreciated low-rise denim for the unpleasant view they present. Now I have a new, more practical reason to dry-heave when I see them.

    ReplyDelete